Wednesday, June 27, 2012

George Gives Curious George Two Thumbs Way Up


Curious George's 1 to 10 and Back Again (Curious George Board Books) My son, George, is into anything and everything Curious George these days. I think he enjoys hearing his name over and over in the story. So stinkin' cute :) Yesterday we read Curious George Goes Fishing at least ten times, and this morning I awoke to a Curious George's 1 to 10 and Back Again being slung over my side of the bed with a smiling two-year-old close behind.



Curious George is such a classic when it comes to children's literature. Sad to say, I hadn't read many of these books before my son's craze. I'm glad George likes the sweet, little monkey as much as he does. I enjoy the colorful illustrations and text's captivating rhythm. H. A. Rey and Margaret Rey have really outdone themselves with this entertaining series.



Curious George Goes FishingIf you are expecting a little one or already have little ones, I would recommend this fun series. I bet your kids will have fun discovering what that little monkey does next. Our King George certainly does.  

No comments:

Post a Comment